CURRENT PRODUCTION TIME: 1-3 DAYS
Ah yes, the "Poo Bar". If you are into natural products or if you do not like the chemicals that strip and build-up on your hair, then our shampoo bar is for you. Made from nourishing oils that actually clean your hair without the stripping chemicals that are found in all commercial shampoos.
(All scents are derived from 100% therapeutic grade essential oils.)
- Women's Shampoo Bar: Lavender w/ a hint of Orange
- Men's Shampoo Bar: Floral Peppermint
- Women's Shampoo Bar Ingredients include: Coconut oil, Palm oil. Olive oil, Castro oil, Lavender and orange essential oil.
- Men's Shampoo Bar Ingredients include: Coconut oil, Olive oil, Castor oil, Rice bran oil, Shea butter, Beeswax, Coconut milk, Peppermint Essential Oil.
- You can either rub the bar directly onto your hair or into your hands first then into your hair. When you’re finished you will need to use an apple cider vinegar rinse. Just spray it into your hair then rinse thoroughly. When finished you can spray in a little more and leave in for a bit more conditioning if you would like. The smell of vinegar goes away when dry. The rinse has two purposes. One is to lower the PH of your hair. The other is to aid in getting out any soap residue. If you are using soft water the soap residue is far easier to remove. The harder your water the harder it is to rinse completely.
- If you are new to natural shampoo bars there are a few things that you need to know. Whenever you switch to natural there is going to be a transition period. During this transition period, your hair could feel gummy or even a little like straw. The reason for this is because you are removing the build-up of all the chemicals in your hair. The more product that you have built up in your hair the more profound the effect will be. Don’t worry I assure it will go away. Once it does you will love it. Soft clean feeling hair without using conditioners. It’s the healthiest thing you can do for your hair. For some people, this will be very quick and for others, it may take a bit longer on average it may take a few weeks.
- Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
- See above for current processing time.